OUR RESPONSE TO COVID 19
To our customers:
These are certainly unprecedented times and our thoughts are with anyone and everyone affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. We are writing to you now to let you know that we are frequently checking with the CDC and our local health officials regarding updates and safety precautions. We know that plumbing emergencies happen any time, even more so now that so many of us must remain at home and indoors. All of us at DC Family Plumbing want you to know that we are here for you and we are currently taking important safety precautions to continue to provide our services and keep you, your home, and our employees safe.
These safety precautions, as recommended by the CDC and local health officials, include:
- Our technicians will wear facemasks and safety goggles when necessary.
- Our technicians will remain a safe distance from you at all times (six feet) and will avoid any contact, including shaking hands. Please understand that this is not out of disrespect but to preserve everyone’s health.
- We will closely monitor each employee’s health. Anyone who feels even the slightest bit sick will be told to self-quarantine along with any other employee they may have been in contact with. To date, there have been no cases of COVID-19 among us.
- We will ensure that each member of our team is briefed and instructed on the safety measures to take while in your home as well as how to safely interact with you and each other.
- We will sanitize our equipment before and after use.
- Our technicians will wear disposable, one-time-use shoe covers and gloves while performing services in your home.